The Iconic Pedestrian-Friendly Promenade Secures New Tenants
MIAMI BEACH, FL (June 14, 2023) – Lincoln Road, Miami Beach’s iconic outdoor shopping, dining and cultural destination, which features more than 200 shops, cafés, galleries and restaurants spanning eight blocks (east to west), will further enhance its offerings this summer by welcoming eight new tenants. The globally recognized, architecturally significant promenade continues to evolve by adding new, unique concepts, popular restaurants and local businesses.
New Tenants for Summer 2023 Include:
- Paris St. Germain (opened May 27) – 1024 Lincoln Road – France’s most successful football club is partnering with Lids to give customers a consistent retail experience where they can find team jerseys, headwear, accessories and more, all of which will be fully customizable on-site.
- Habitat Hyett (opened June 1) – 441 Lincoln Road – This retail store is the premier place to shop for luxurious, hand-selected items for ever-changing habits, whether at home, at work or with their physical body.
- The Cheesecake Factory (opened June 6) – 600 Lincoln Road – First location on Miami Beach – The culinary-forward leader in experiential dining is relentlessly focused on hospitality. It currently owns and operates 318 restaurants throughout the United States and Canada.
- Ecco (pop-up through June 30) – 701 Lincoln Road – A global leader in innovative comfort footwear for all ages, Ecco is also the perfect place to shop for accessories ranging from premium leather handbags to accessories and small leather goods.
- BonBonEtc (opening June 16) – 631-B Lincoln Road – This candy store will carry nearly 1,000 different kinds of candy and vintage items, boxes, metal signs, nostalgic Coca–Cola items and more.
- Osteria da Fortunata (opening summer) – 607 Lincoln Road – Based on traditional Italian cuisine, this new restaurant concept offers a down-to-earth country-style approach to Italian fare with organic recipes and handmade pasta.
- Voyage Luggage (opening summer) – 663 Lincoln Road – This one-stop shop for premier luggage and travel products offers a curated assortment of the world’s most exceptional travel brands.
- Salt & Straw (opening summer) – 749 Lincoln Road – First location on Miami Beach – This ice cream shop is known for its small-batch, chef-driven ice cream that’s handmade using local ingredients.
Lincoln Road also recently extended its partnership with Smorgasburg for another year. The open-air food market featuring dozens of local vendors takes place every Friday from 5:30-10:30 p.m. on Lincoln Road’s 1100 block and has become a local favorite hot spot.
The new tenants will join top retailers such as Nike, Apple, Zara, Lululemon, Anthropologie and West Elm and popular restaurants Mila Miami Rooftop Restaurant & Bar, Juvia Rooftop Restaurant, Chotto Matte Miami, Issabella’s, Tacombi Taqueria and Harry’s Pizzeria. For a full store directory, visit lincolnrd.com/directory-listings.
“I’ve been a Miami Beach resident for 15 years, and couldn’t think of a better place to open our first store than on the iconic Lincoln Road. We look forward to making Habitat Hyett the neighborhood’s new prime shopping destination for curated clothing, furniture, home decor, art, and locally produced products, welcoming both Miami Beach locals and visitors,” said Kyle Hyett, Habitat Hyett Co-Founder. “Lincoln Road is our city’s center, and the only place in the district where shopping, dining, and culture intersect. As a locally owned boutique, Habitat Hyett aims to fill a space in the market and provide luxurious, hand selected items for your ever-changing habitat.”